Relevant Professional Qualifications
I currently see patients privately and in the NHS. I also offer DIT therapy at Riverside Counselling Charity in Henley-on-Thames since 2011.
I have worked in NHS mental health services since 1991. I am a senior psychodynamic psychotherapist and clinical supervisor within psychological services Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. I provide treatment for persistent depression and anxiety, complex needs and for those seeking help following emotional and sexual abuse. I have also worked as a psychotherapist in Berkshire NHS personality disorders service from 2005 - 2010, honorary psychotherapist at the NHS Isis Centre in Oxford 2011- 2013 and at the Tavistock Centre in London from 2007 - 2015.
I am a psychodynamic psychotherapist and full member of the BPC - British Psychoanalytic Council and member of the Tavistock Society of Psychotherapists. I am registered accredited member of the BACP (Accred) - British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy. I have full professional indemnity insurance and work within the guidelines of the BPC.
- Qualifying Training in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Inter-cultural Psychodynamic Psychotherapy. Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. Accredited by British Psychoanalytic Council.
- Clinical M.A. Foundations in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy - Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust - 2009
- B.Sc. (Hons) Specialist Practitioner in Mental Health - University of North London - 1999
- Diploma Level - Therapeutic Approaches to the Care of Mentally Disordered Offenders - City University - 1998
- Core Mental Health Training - 1991-1994